8.10.2003

Completely

Got this song trapped in my mind going round and round. To try to exorcise it, I'm going to write the lyrics out. Otherwise, I might either go mad or have Kow do it.

You - flourescent candlelight
Pyramid in human disguise.
I, uncertain thief in the night,
Trying to read the prophecy in your eyes.
As I approach your vicinity,
I smell the smoke as I kiss the mystic fragrance of infinity.

Completely
Caress my burning fascination
You hold the key
To my insatiable Salvation

Now, you're moving closer to me
Awakening the blood rush within
Now, I feel the heat of your breath,
The pinprick of your lips against my skin
You're splitting hairs, getting technical
Hovering there as I stare into the blazing metaphysical.Completely
Caress my burning fascination
You hold the key
To my insatiable salvation
Completely
We'll ride these feelings of tranquility
Complete me
Completely

There. Maybe that'll help...We'll see come tomorrow morning's shower.

No comments: