9.05.2003

September, already...

I left the mall at 9:20 this evening, and was completely shocked to see a dark sky. Not just dark, but black! I thought, "Okay, it must be very cloudy," but then I noticed a clear moon in the sky.

What the hell happened to late brightness? Is summer over already? Damn.

* * *

So it's September, and I'm still at RadioShack. I've been at the company for three years now. And I really want to find a new place to work.

No call from the Edmonton Journal. Sigh. No call from Convergys, although now the Frenchman's talking about how much he hates his job there.

I must find a better job than what I've got.

* * *

Jeff, my manager, now is the proud father of a healthy newborn son. I don't know his name yet, but I heard from Jeff that the kid was 8 lbs, 10 oz. Is that good? I have no clue about these things.

* * *

Choir starts up next week. I'm looking forward to it, especially if Marauder gets in. That'd be cool.

Northern Harmony's in three weeks. So Kow'd best get practicing. Although that week off was very welcome.

And Astro's in two groups competing. We'll see how he's able to manage that...

No comments: