5.24.2003

Interpretation

Okay, now that I have some leisure time, I'm looking up what my dream (see previous entry) might mean at dreammoods.com. Before I continue, let me just say that this site has all the bases covered. Dreaming of drinking acid? Anal sex? Ankles? Watching animation? Androids? Allan Chambers? It's all here, man...

So, here we go:

Acquaintance

To see an acquaintance in your dream, signifies positive affairs in business and harmony in your home life. It also foretells that you will see or hear from them shortly after this dream.

Since I haven't even THOUGHT of Doug Hartfield since high school, this is odd. But, okay.

Amusement Park

To see or be in an amusement park in your dream, indicates that you need to set some time for leisure and more enjoyment in your life. Consider how everything in the park is an expression of some aspect of yourself. Alternatively, you may be too easily distracted lately.

I must enjoy my life more. Ergo, I must win the lottery and not work. Excellent!

Waterslide

To dream that you are on or see a waterslide, suggests that you are being swept away by your emotions. You are slowly exploring the realm of your unconscious. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are going with the flow of things without any objections or resistance.

I am being swept away by my emotions? But right now, I think I'm at a happy medium. Unless they're talking about...Oh, never mind...

Lifeguard

To see or dream that you are a lifeguard, suggests that you are keeping your emotions well guarded. You may be seeking guidance and support while you carefully explore aspects of your unconscious.

Heh, okay. This I can see, keeping my emotions well guarded. But what if someone else is a lifeguard at the waterpark? Does this mean I'm keeping feelings from Mike?

Age

To dream of your age, signifies you anxiety and concern of growing older. It may also represent some regrets or failure in your endeavors.

To dream that you are accused of being older that you really are, signifies that you will fall into negative companionship.

Anxiety and concern of me growing older? Whaaa? Okay, I am at the age where my dad married my mom, and of course I'm thinking am I going to be single forever. But everyone worries about aging and lost opportunities...

Friend

To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

To see your friends, saddened and troubled, in your dream, signifies sickness and distress upon them.

Is Colin troubled or saddened? No, he's Colin. He just doesn't know the girls at the table...

And I've always defined myself by the friends I keep. I'm a VERY social animal...

So has this really helped me at all? Maybe I just dream weird things. I'll think about this, of course. There are some things that hit home, but they were always kind of there to begin with...

No comments: